Looking for a career after graduation? Here's where to start.
Undergraduate Career Resources
Each undergraduate college at Cornell has a career center.
Graduate Career Resources
Professional Masters (M.Eng and MPS)
- Students have dedicated Career Advisors to support students as they progress through their degree:
- Information Science MPS: Rebecca Salk works with current students to navigate relevant resources, network with alumni and employers and strategize in developing a customized job/internship search plan. Her goal is to empower students to create lifelong career success. Current students can schedule an appointment with Rebecca here.
- Master of Engineering Program: Students enrolled in the Computer Science Master of Engineering program should review this career resources page or contact Jennifer Micale directly to schedule an appointment.
- Students also have access to the many wonderful resources provided through the Cornell Career Services Network.
Connect With Alumni
The Cornell alumni network numbers more than 250,000, including more than 5,000 Cornell Bowers CIS graduates. Networking with alumni can be an effective tool in helping you connect with the right job. Find out where Cornell Alumni are working.
- Visit Cornell Ann S. Bowers College of Computing and Information Science on LinkedIn
- Visit Cornell University on LinkedIn
- Visit Cornell University College of Engineering on LinkedIn
Join a student group
Our student groups host information sessions, tech talks and networking events with prospective employers. Getting involved with a student group will give you access to top employers looking to hire for internships and full-time positions. You can even take a leadership role as a corporate relations liaison and serve as a student contact for companies like Google, GE, eBay, Wayfair and Bloomberg, to name just a few.
Visit this website for a list of student groups and organizations.
Cornell offers a variety of resouces for students who are interested in starting their own businesses or exploring an entrepreneurial path.