Registration is now open for the 2016 Entrepreneurship at Cornell Celebration to be held April 14-15 on the Cornell campus. Join alumni, parents, students, faculty and staff for two days of symposia, eHub and eLab tours, recognition of the Cornell Entrepreneur of the Year, and networking.
CIS will be hosting a panel on April 15 from 2:45-4:00 pm titled "Technology Startups and How They Are Shaping the Future of Healthcare." Moderated by CIS Dean Greg Morrisett, our panelists include:
- Tanzeem Choudhury, Cornell CIS Associate Professor, Director of People-Aware Computing
- David Erickson, Sibley College Professor, Cornell Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Emmanuel Dumont, Technion Runway Startup Postdoc, Founder and CEO of Shade
- JP Pollak, Cornell Tech Senior Researcher-in-Residence and Visiting Fellow at Weill Cornell, Co-founder of Wellcoin
- Daniel Cane, CALS'98, CEO and Co-founder of Modernizing Medicine
Entrepreneurship at Conrell is an innovative, university-wide program supported by every school and college at Cornell University and a dedicated core of faculty, staff and alumni.