Welcome to the Cornell CIS Corporate Affiliate Program (CAP). Launched in 2018, our focus is faculty and graduate students in Computer Science, Information Science and Statistics. More than two-thirds of graduating PhDs are entering industry jobs and Cornell seeks to further access between students and companies.
The Corporate Affiliate Program will help companies focus on three areas: Recruitment, Research, and Recognition.
- Develop a pipeline of Graduate Students
- Individualized strategies per area of focus
- Dedicated staff to help develop individualized hiring strategies
- Access to PhD CV/resume book
- Priority access to graduate student projects and papers
- Participation in an annual research symposium, including interaction with and presentations by graduate students, location rotating between Ithaca and New York City
- Membership on a Dean’s Industrial Advisory Board, with annual meetings rotating between the East and West Coast
- One-day of on-campus meetings with faculty and researchers, personalized for your company’s goals and preferred visit dates
- Branding opportunities in Computing and Information Science buildings
- First consideration for on-campus sponsorships and promotional opportunities
- Facilitated access to undergraduate student-run organizations, who organize and advertise speakers for tech talks and information sessions
$20,000 per year, as a gift to Cornell University
Laura Batten, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, email@example.com, 607-255-3952